At golftipfinder.com we believe that….
- there are easier and simpler ways to learn and teach golf than most of those prevailing in current teaching methodologies.
- the human mind/body is very capable of working out ways to achieve a desired and understood objective in the most efficient way possible.
- the painstaking construction of a golf swing by carefully assembling the different moves and components is both undesirable and unnecessary.
- the quickest and most effective way of achieving basic good form is to see ones reflection whilst swinging and to be able to recognise good form.
- the best way to gain a mental image of good form and to be able recognise it, is to watch pro golf on television.
- the majority of flaws and errors in any golf swing are caused by tension and anxiety.
- the elimination of tension and anxiety in the golf swing brings quick sustainable improvement.
- quick sustainable improvement in turn plays a significant role in further reducing tension and anxiety.
- no more than one swing thought should be in any golfers mind before making a swing.
In the interests of simpler, easier and better golf we are assembling a series of golf tips and blog posts which encapsulate our ideas and theories. You can find them on the right sidebar of all pages and posts or in the menu bar at the top. Please read and try them. Let us know what you think.
If you have any particular golf problems or questions please submit them at Post Questions and we will do our best to help. Thank you for visiting our site. Please come back for updates or subscribe in the short form in the footer below. We won’t spam you and respect your privacy.